- Outcome of BM 30.03.2022
- Amendment in AOA & MOA
- Code of Conduct PIT Disclosure
- Disclosure of Voting results under Reg 30
- Intimation of Record date
- Minutes and Proceedings of Postal ballot
- Outcome of BM held on 5th April, 2022
- Revised Intimation for Record Date 1
- Revised Intimation for Record Date 2
- Revised Outcome of BM held on 5th April, 2022
- Voting Results and Scrutinizers Repoort
- Intimation for closure of Trading Window
- Outcome of Allotment Committee meeting
- Outcome of BM 22 March 2022
- Intimation of BM spin off to wos
- Outcome of BM 22nd
- Postal Ballot Notice
- NALCO Press Release 2-2-22
- Press Release 03-01-2022
- Scrutinisers Report
- Outcome of Voting Results
- Ducon Newspaper Advertisement
- Ducon Press Release_8-july-2021
- Ducon Press Release_23-june-2021
- Postal Ballot and Scrutiniser Report
- Postal Ballot Advt - Mumbai Lakshdweep
- Postal Ballot Advt - Financial Express
- Notice of Postal Ballot
- BSE Approval
- No objection letter from Designated Stock exchange
- Scrutinizers Report August 31, 2017
- Scrutinizers Report July 10, 2017
- Scrutinizers Report 2016
- Postal Ballot Notice
- Form Postal Ballot
- Intimation DTL
- Intimation of Board Meeting DTL
- Outcome of Board Meeting
Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd: Leading Supplier of FGD Systems | FGD Company in India
Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd. is a rapidly growing Fossil Fuel/Coal Clean Technology Company at the forefront of brining Fossil Fuel Clean Technology/Green Fossil Fuel Technology to India’s transformation to Green Energy. Ducon has diversified technologies and operates in a variety of business segments, to provide solutions and meet challenges in the infrastructure, FGD systems and material handling sectors.
In the infrastructure sector, Ducon provides complete FGD systems in thermal power plants, bulk material handling systems for Alumina, fly ash handling systems and electrification projects.
Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd. is a medium size EPC company in the field of Air Pollution Control, Flue Gas Desulphurization (FGD) Systems in India, Wet Scrubbers, Bag Filters, Cyclones. Material Handling Systems (Belt Conveyor Systems, Pipe Conveyor System, Pneumatic Conveying System, Air Slides, Silo Systems), and Rural Electrification.
Ducon with its vast previous experience is actively executing many such FGD projects in India.
FGD Implementation in Thermal Power Plants
Ducon is a leading FGD system manufacturers in India and has its own technology for limestone, seawater, and Dry Sorbent Injection. It is a well-known brand in India and abroad for the FGD Technology.
Company has many successfully operating FGD installations in India, the notable ones include: (i) 500 MW seawater FGD systems at Dahanu power plant and (ii) 2×600 MW Limestone FGD system at Udupi Power Plant.
We offer excellent services to all our customers ranging from Power Generation Companies, Alumina Industry, Cement Industry, Oil & Gas Sector, Process Industry and more.